Please read the following terms of service carefully before signing up
1. The following terms and conditions of service apply to all business relationships between the Client and Hosting Outfit (KSA, UAE, and Pakistan).
2. Dissenting, conflicting, or additional customer terms of service, even if acknowledged, are not part of the contract unless their validity is expressly agreed upon.
3. Hosting Outfit hereby undertakes to give the Client the right to use chosen services, upon ordering and upon payment of a fixed fee by the Client.
4. The Services are not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 16. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are 16 years of age or older.
Terms of payment and billing
1. The service fee is indicated in the proforma invoice prepared for the Client. The service is paid in advance for the agreed time period.
2. Client must pay to Hosting Outfit no later than the time limit set for payment in the proforma invoice. In the event of non-payment Hosting Outfit has the right to apply an additional charge for the reanimation of the service.
3. Service parameters are specified on the Hosting Outfit website.
4. Hosting Outfit reserves the right to change rates, informing the Client thereof no later than 1 (one) month before the next billing period.
5. Client agrees to receive notices and invoices by email.
Rights and responsibilities
Hosting Outfit undertakes:
1. Not later than within 3 (three) business days from the date of Terms of service 2.2 article fulfillment to give the Client the right to use ordered services for a paid period or if the service is not directly provided by Hosting Outfit process order.
2. Not later than within 7 (seven) calendar days before the expiration of the service, send the Client generated proforma invoice for the renewal of the service.
3. Not later than within 1 (one) calendar day to remedy services malfunctions due to the failure of the node hardware or software from the Hosting Outfit side.
4. Take the necessary steps to ensure the security of hardware.
5. Hosting Outfit has the right to turn off the Client’s service without prior notice, if the Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack is directed to the service or the operation of the service causes interruptions on Hosting Outfit technical platform.
1. Submit the correct Client identification and contact information and inform about its changes in a timely manner. At the request of the principal, provide proof of the certainty of the information provided.
2. Securely store Hosting Outfit provided login details.
3. Ensure that the service provided to the Client will not be used directly or indirectly for unauthorized activity, including, but not limited to, mass mail sending, damage to computer systems, network operations or security, as well as in violation of applicable legal acts of the KSA, UAE, and Pakistan, the rights of Hosting Outfit and third parties.
4. Immediately inform Hosting Outfit about service disruptions.
5. Accept resource usage data provided by Hosting Outfit and pay for used resources in accordance with the proforma invoice generated for the Client.
5. To hire competent system administrator to permanently maintain a rental server, provide timely software updates and security, or perform it on their own.
1. Hosting Outfit is responsible for cases where article 3.1 of Terms of service has not been complied with if such cases arose due to the fault of Hosting Outfit.
2. Hosting Outfit is not responsible for storing the Client’s information after termination of the service.
3. Client assumes full responsibility in the event of disputes over the validity of the use of server resources provided to him.
4. Neither party is liable for any indirect damage to the other party of the contract.
1. The Contract is valid for an indefinite period, effective from the moment when the Client submits an order according to Article 1.1 of Terms of service and fulfills its obligation according to Article 2.2.
2. The Contract shall be terminated upon the failure of the Client to fulfill at least one of the obligations assumed by this Terms of service.
3. The Client has the right to terminate the contract unilaterally after informing Hosting Outfit. Hosting Outfit returns paid service fee according to the procedure described in the Refund policy.
1. Our offers are subject to change. We reserve the right to make technical and other changes within reason.
2. Matters not covered by provisions in the contract and contested issues are to resolved by mutual agreement or in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Republic of KSA, UAE, and Pakistan.
3. All disputes that can not be resolved by mutual agreement are to be resolved in accordance with the procedures established by the laws of the Republic of KSA, UAE, and Pakistan.