Hosting Outfit has created this privacy statement to demonstrate the commitment to privacy
1. Hosting Outfit respects the right to privacy and undertakes to protect it for all Company’s customers, including the visitors of the Company’s website www.hostingoutfit.com, and protect the privacy of their personal data and their rights as data subjects.
What Definitions are Used?
1. Personal data means any information about a natural person who is identified or identifiable (the data subject); a natural person who can be identified, whose identity can be determined directly or indirectly, in particular, by the identifier, such as his name, personal identification number, location data and internet identifier, or according to one or more features of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
2. The data subject is a natural person, a customer of the Company (including the Website visitors) whose personal data are collected by the Company.
3. Consent of data subject means any express, specific and unequivocal expression of the will of the duly notified data subject in a statement or unambiguous manner in which he consents to processing of the personal data relating to him.
4. Data processing – any operation or sequence of operations, such as collecting, recording, sorting, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, accessing, using, disclosing, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise changing, by automated or non-automated means of personal data or personal data sets and access to them, as well as matching or interconnection with other data, their restriction, erasure or destruction.
5. Data processor means a natural or legal person, a public authority, an agency or other entity that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
6. Data controller is Hosting Outfit, a company set up in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Pakistan, code XXXX, registered office address xxxxxx, the data of which are collected and stored in the Register of Legal Persons.
7. Direct marketing shall mean an activity intended for offering goods or services to individuals by post, telephone or any other direct means and/or for obtaining their opinion about the offered goods or services.
What of your Personal Data we Collect?
1. The Company collects and further processes the following personal data that you submit to us yourself by signing up and/or ordering the services on the Website or by ordering services in other ways: * name * surname * address * e-mail address * telephone number * data relating to the provision of services, such as the service and details of its order, account numbers, billing, payment details, consent and disagreements regarding the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes * passwords * any other data you provide additionally, at your own initiative, by signing up and/or ordering and managing the services.
For what purposes we Process your Personal DATA?
1. The Company processes the above personal data for the following purposes of data processing: * service purchase (order) processing and administration * identification of the Company’s customers in the Company’s information systems, registering on the Website and logging in to your account. * handling bookkeeping related to the service orders * contacts with you for the performance of contractual obligations * for direct marketing purposes (only with prior consents of the data subjects).
Personal Data processing for Direct Marketing Purpose
1. Only with your prior consent and following the LPPD, LEC and the provisions of the Regulation, we will send you the Company’s newsletters by e-mail and/or ask about the quality of existing services.
2. We process the following of your personal data for direct marketing purposes:* full name* e-mail address* address
3. Your personal data for direct marketing purposes are retained until your refusal to receive direct marketing communications is submitted.
To whom Do We provide your Peronsal Data?
1. The Company’s employees are given access to your personal data only if it is necessary to fulfil their responsibilities and only with the employee’s obligation to comply with the confidentiality requirement.
2. We only use the data processors who ensure to have the appropriate technical and organizational measures in place, in such a way that the data processing complies with the requirements of the Regulation and ensures the protection of your rights as data subjects.
3. Your personal data concerning the provision of relevant services (for example, domain/certificate registration in other countries, etc.) can not be shared with anyone.
4. Your personal data may also be provided in response to official requests from public authorities and the court, but only after verifying the legality of these requests.
5. Please note that the above data processors have the right to process your personal data only according to our instructions.